Each year, many non-profit community organizations request our sponsorship support for their events, dinners, runs/walks, golf tournaments, health fairs and goodwill advertising. While we recognize the contributions that many of these organizations make to our communities, our hospitals are not able to support every request.
Please review our guidelines prior to submitting your sponsorship request.
- Please submit your sponsorship request by August 1 for the next calendar year. Minimally, a four-month lead time is required for requests to be considered
- Groups requesting sponsorship must be non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations in good standing and with positive community images
- Sponsored events must benefit the communities served by Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital and Progress West Hospital, namely:
- St. Charles County
- Lincoln County
- Warren County
- Sponsored events must align with our mission to improve the health of the people and communities we serve; for example, the event should do at least one of the following:
- Promote health and wellness
- Address and positively impact a community health need
- Support the local community economically and socially