What is the Employee Giving Campaign?
The Barnes-Jewish St. Peters & Progress West Foundation funds programs and services above and beyond those covered by normal hospital operations. The Employee Giving Campaign is your opportunity to participate in the Foundation’s culture of philanthropy and give to the programs and services that support our patients, their families, and our team members.
To see a list of the supported funds, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click the link.
How do I participate?
Our 2024 Employee Giving Campaign will be open for registration December 4-22. Visit the Foundation table during kickoff week (December 4-9) or make your donation online. You can donate by payroll deduction, credit card or check.
The 2024 t-shirt design has arrived! This year’s design will be available as either a t-shirt or a crewneck sweatshirt. Shirts and sweatshirts will be available for pick up beginning the week of January 8th. Only AWS employee shirts will be mailed via USPS.
2024 Employee Giving T-Shirt
Sizing: Unisex, S-4XL
Donation amount: Minimum donation of $26 or $1 per pay period
Click to Enlarge Image
When is Kickoff Week?
The 2023 Employee Giving Campaign will kick off Monday, December 4 through Saturday, December 9. Throughout the week, the Foundation will be hosting in-person enrollment in the main lobbies of both Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital and Progress West Hospital. The team will also make appearances at other St. Charles County locations.
Another highlight of the campaign will be weekly drawings! Every participant to register December 4-22 will be entered into our Foundation drawings to take place throughout our Employee Giving Campaign. See the chart below for full details.
Click to Enlarge Image
Can't make kickoff week?
Starting the week of December 11, you can visit the Foundation in the Healthwise Suite, located in MOB 1, suite 117 between 8 a.m.–4:00 p.m. to make your donation. You can also visit the gift shop at either Progress West or Barnes-Jewish St. Peters during their normal business hours and scan the QR codes posted there to sign up online.
Click Here for Donation Options
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters & Progress West Hospital Employees may make their contribution by credit card or payroll deduction.
BJSP & PW Hospital Payroll Deduction Form
BJSP & PW Hospital Credit Card Form
Washington University Partners may make their contribution by credit card.
Washington University Credit Card Form
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters & Progress West Hospital Volunteers may make their contribution by credit card.
BJSP & PW Hospital Volunteers Credit Card Form
The funds raised in the 2024 campaign, will fund initiatives like (Click to view more):
- Helping to cover the expense of medical devices or medications not covered by insurance
- Providing therapy services like horticulture, yoga, music, massage or pet therapies for patients to enhance the healing process
- Provide specialized skin protection cream for radiation treatments
- Provide necessary lodging or transportation for patients
- Provide neck pillows or other comfort items such as headphones or phone chargers to patients
- Support Code Lavender – an emotional support resource to help caregivers during stressful or traumatic situations experienced while on shift
- Provide scholarships for newer team members to continue their nursing education
- Provide uniform support for technicians just entering the workforce
- Supplying newborn resources like books, rattle, blankets, diapers, etc. for families unable to provide themselves
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee, etc. for an entire unit when they may need it most
- Supply pediatric teddy bears given to our younger patients coming through our emergency departments
- Free health screening resources and public vaccine clinics for community members
- Helping to expand health-conscience programming in our local schools
- Providing space and resources to host regular blood drives