To help keep everyone safe and observe the proper recommendations for social distancing, the 2020 Golf Classic will have a different format. Rather than gathering in a large group to golf on the same day, the 2020 Golf Classic tournament will take place all summer long -- via individual play!
Once you register, we'll reach out to you with information on how to schedule your own tee time for your foursome. We will keep track of all scores. All rounds of golf completed by October 14th will be eligible for tournament prizes! If you aren't a golfer, you can still support the Foundation by purchasing raffle tickets for an Old Hickory membership or a trip to Florida!
Funds raised from the Golf Classic will go toward supporting these efforts:
For more information, review the registration flyer or reach out to Kristin Williams at 636.917.9796 or [email protected]
In addition to a golf outing, you can support the Foundation by purchasing a ticet for this exclusive raffle items!
Old Hickoy Golf Club Membership - $100 per ticket (Only 50 tickets sold - Drawing on October 16th)
Member privileges include:
- A Dye Club Championship golf course on over 200 acres
- 15-acre driving range and practice area - one of the largest and finest in the midwest
- Access to the clubhouse restaurant “The Bistro” with signing privileges and a 10% discount
- All club social events in the clubhouse or pool.
- Unlimited golf privileges, *cart fees are additional
- 10% discount on all golf shop merchandise. (some exclusions may apply)
- Junior Olympic swimming pool featuring: lap swimming, family play area, water falls with bench area, a junior swim team and a full service snack cabaña.
- Private fitness center featuring; full circuit training and aerobic equipment with locker room access.
- Membership covers one year of dues and annual service fee
Please note: Member will be responsible for all cart fees, Pro Shop and food and beverage purchases. Existing members are not eligible for this raffle. Membership is non-transferable.