Vendors | Activities | Ribbons | Registration
Building a Ribbon of Hope
Saturday, April 22, 2023, at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital from 11 am – 3 pm
Saturday, April 29, 2023, at Progress West Hospital from 11 am – 3 pm
FREE Admission - Family Friendly
Help us bring support and awareness to the diverse group of people who receive care through our services at Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters and the Newborn ICU at Progress West. Supporters will have the opportunity to purchase a ribbon in the color of their choice which will be displayed outside of either Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital or Progress West Hospital. On the day of the event, you will have the opportunity to write your message or name of acknowledgement on your sign.
As we build our Ribbon of Hope, our community partners in health services and various other vendors will be on site to meet you! We will have activities for kids, food vendors and community engagement and education opportunities. The event is free to attend and family friendly! Advanced ribbon purchase has closed, but Ribbons of Hope will be available for purchase on the day of the event. Color options will be limited.
Have questions? Contact Emily Riccio at 636.916.7138 or at [email protected].
Your support helps fund efforts like:
- Necessary Patient Therapy Services at Siteman Cancer Center conducted during a patient’s chemotherapy treatments. These services include massage, music, horticulture and pet therapy.
- Transportation services for patients who need to receive treatment and are unable to travel on their own or need special accommodations to do so.
- Creating an opportunity to connect with local community members and partners to expand our healthful educational outreach to schools and various other community members.
- Provide hope to patients going through life changing treatments across BJC in St. Charles County.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Bereaved Parents of the USA, STL Chapter
- Boys & Girls Club of St. Charles County (April 22)
- Faith Through Fire (April 22)
- Missouri Cures Education Foundation (April 29)
- YMCA St. Charles County (April 22)
- YMCA O’Fallon (April 29)
BJC Therapies and Services
- BJC Activation Station: Fit ‘n’ Fun Wheel
- BJC SCC Stroke Support Group
- BJC Therapy Services (April 22)
- Diet and Nutrition Services: Edible Art
- DUO Dogs and Touch Therapy Team
- Heart Health Screenings (FREE!)
- Horticulture Therapy Services
- Message Therapy Services
- Progress West NICU and Women Services
- SCCAD: CPR Training (FREE!)
- SCCAD Outreach
- Siteman Cancer Center (April 22)
- STL Children’s Hospital Safety Stop
- Blues Fired Pizza (April 22)
- Destination Desserts
- Hasienda Food Truck
- Picture Perfect Panini’s (April 29)
- Ray Ray’s Kettle Corn
Interested in becoming a participating vendor? Contact Emily Riccio at [email protected].
DAILY ACTIVITIES - All activities are FREE
- Tours of the Siteman Cancer Center and Progress West Hospital
The first tour will begin at 11:30 and the last tour is at 2:30. Tours will take place every half hour.
- Heart Health Screenings
- CPR Training
- Edible Art
- Bounce Houses
- Face Painting
- Balloon Artists
- Hart of the City Photo Booth (April 29)
- Mascots and Character Actor Photo Ops: Louis, Star Wars, and more!
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO RIBBON OF HOPE
Ribbon pre-orders are now closed. Ribbons and event T-shirts will be available for purchase at the event. If you would like to contribute to the Foundation, please complete the form below.